View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 06:07 PM   #29
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 234 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Scarlett your posts brings to mind another irritating one for me: People who get mad when you are driving and flip you off, honk, etc. Usually they are the one being impatient and just need to relax and take a deep breath.
I have just learned to wave and smile. It pisses them off more. Sometimes i get scared i piss them off too much and get a gun pointing at me. lots of nutso's here. All i can say is they need to go back to where they came from I am not from here but I am not a nutcase on the road or in stores. I don't expect anyone to do what they don't want to do like speak SPANISH????? But i do expect you to understand me since I am in the US and not Puerto Rico/Costa Rica/etc....... Also if you don' t have patience for the road go back to NY City where you need to take taxi's and trains. They buy cars here and go bananas

Go figure!