View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 09:34 AM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I think this is a good example between the secular church and God. The banning from church is not consistent with the words from God. I feel this stance is a good thing, however, this should allow some perspective for the flock.... church and God are not synonymous.
Church/religion are man made controls put in place to control other men. You add emotionalism with that and you got the fleecing of the flock. Christianity is a reality not a religion and all you have to do is read your Bible "Then" ask questions of the preachers. Mule in front of the cart here. I am glad to see the Pope come out and take a stand
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote