View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 12:51 PM   #4
Rough Rider
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about
I am a patriot, and I love my country.
The fact that I believe this 'war' is going nowhere in Iraq.
That I'm tired of the privatizing of this war, watching big business line it's pockets, while troops are dying, while trying to play "police". The fact that I feel the current administration has no clue on the End Game.
Does Not make me a bleeding heart liberal.

It's a stupid question, "Should we fund our troops?" -- NO ****.
The question is do our troops need be over there anymore.

Yes, I am a patriot. No, I'm not a bleeding heart liberal.
No I don't want to have my taxes raised. But riddle me this. How do we plan on paying for this war ? it sure ain't free.

I don't care who the heck it is.. republicans, democrats, independents.. somebody come up with a fracking plan over there besides lets throw more money and more troops at it. I've heard time and again from our Military leaders over there. There is NO MILITARY answer to the problem over there.
Unless of course you want to nuke the place and start over. Which I got no problems with.

But don't call me a bleeding heart liberal, because I think our troops don't need to be hanging around over there, waiting to be shot first!

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
--Sir Winston Churchill
Rough Rider is offline   Reply With Quote