View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 09:53 AM   #23
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
LN kind of early for you ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
“What distinguishes the majority of men from the few is their ability to act according to their beliefs”
Henry Miller

“Any man more right than his neighbors, constitutes a majority of one.”
Henry David Thoreau

“It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. ”
Samuel Adams

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ”
Marcus Aurelius

“One, with God, is always a majority, but many a martyr has been burned at the stake while the votes were being counted. ”
Thomas B. Reed
I like your quotes. I wonder how this got off track here So I hope everybody has a great week end. I will requote LN on the best of those quotes.

“It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. ”
Samuel Adams

Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote