View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 11:14 PM   #14
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
Why is there white flight to Bossier?
I've seen more neighborhoods degrade over the last 30 years.
what was once a really nice neighborhood.. one you wouldn't mind your kid riding their bicycle around in.. into a neighborhood, you wouldn't want to be caught driving through, much less walking through.

Some 10 years ago, I was living on E. Washington, between youree and clyde fant.. the sound of drive by shootings got closer and closer until one day a car stopped at the stop sign outside my house and unloaded his gun and then drove off. So not a neighborhood I wanted to raise my kids in.

Granted, that section of E. Washington is not all that bad.. but the encroaching neighborhood's violence kept getting closer and closer. I ended up moving north of Shreveport out of the city limits.. got more for my money, larger home, larger lott. And I get to drive by farms on the way to work, instead of fooling with youree drive and the like
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote