View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 11:37 PM   #15
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
As an out of towner, I much prefer shopping in Shreveport. Shreveport is more attractive than Bossier. Something is happening with all the new development on Youree Drive. There are many charming neighborhoods in Shreveport. If Shreveport could get control of the crime situation, it would be a good place to live. It has good medical facilities. Why is there white flight to Bossier?
Good public neighborhood schools and low crime rates are the major factors.
I too shop in Shreveport and think it is nicer to look at (well some parts) and all of our doctors are over the bridge too. BC has a safe small town feel still to it at least in my neighborhood and others are picking up on that.

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote