View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 11:04 PM   #15
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
My brother has been sending me old photos lately and one in particular jarred my memory. My parents took my 3 siblings and I to Hawaii while we were in our teens. For some reason my dad didn't bring enough underwear along. He began washing them in the hotel room sink but then realized he didn't have a place to dry them. We had rented a station wagon so guess what Daddy did? Rolled the undies up in the top of the car window and we road around Honolulu with them flapping in the breeze. I have a photo of this but doubt he'd want me posting his face. Anyway Daddy is a very distinguished man BUT he had and still has a great sense of humor and knows how to embarrass us! I love that man!