View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 08:41 PM   #7
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
www.dreamfoundation.com

I'm sorry.

And to Joe...you are an ass in the truest sense of the word. There is absolutely nothing funny about your post. I know that you like to find humor but there are situations where there is no place for humor and people dying from terminal diseases is one of those places. The sad fact of our lives on this earth is that every one of us will face death and we will all most likely walk the walk of a terminal illness with a loved one. I hope that you will remember your cowardly, heartless comment when the reality of life slaps you in the face. Only then will you truly understand how mean and thoughtless your words were.

Yes these patients would love a cure first but they have all obviously accepted their fate. Those of us who are blessed with health, wealth, and great lives can pass along to the people on this list a little blessing and help provide their families with a cherished memory. Tell me Joe, do you have the courage and guts to do that as much as you have the guts to make such a cowardly comment?

This is the link to the lady from Louisiana and her dream:

http://www.dreamfoundation.com/conte...y_dream&id=235