View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 06:14 PM   #46
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Isabella how about a poll here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
After reading all of the posts on this thread it appears there are more for the legalization of marijuana than not. I may concede to medical use if it is positively only for terminally ill patients. Those who believe marijuana does not cause any harm to anyone are wrong. It makes some people have no ambition. All they want to do is lay around all day and get high. How do you know no one has had an accident while driving under the influence of marijuana?
I know there is a way to do it but I have not done one yet so pro or con on legalization and for medical legalization too or not. I am real happy with my red wine and liptor good combo. Lets see what the people say on this ? Yes I am ready to hear from the gallery what ever you have to say post away.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote