View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 01:35 PM   #18
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
You may want to stick to a shotgun

Quote:
Originally Posted by refugen3
As far as I see this issue it's a no brainer! Look at the other counteries that have banned weapons.
That puts the govt. in pretty much complete control, unless they're dealing with the psycho population that will get their hands on weapons anyway.
The best way to control the people is to make sure the sane people cannot fight back!
I use a shotgun myself. If someone intrudes on my property I would like to make sure I don't miss.
Of course I hope I never ever have to come to that......
I also agree with the process "required" in retaining a weapon, there needs to be a few regulations regarding the type of weapons for sale. yada yada yada
I do not think you could hit anything with a hand gun but long as you got those double barrels you are in control.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote