View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 04:37 PM   #9
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
>We got lucky. I really think the Vols outplayed us. Were it not for the interception run back for a TD it would have been a different game.

No way, this was the first game in a while that we've actually played like we should (except our offensive line) and totally dominated the other team, especially in the first half. The only thing that kept the score that close was our quarterbacks' obvious inexperience. He reminds me of Rohan Davey, who had a lot of talent but no discipline or experience. In fact, this game reminded me a lot of the LSU/Arkansas game his sophomore year.
Totally dominated??? What game were you watching? Might I remind you that we were losing 7-6 at the end of the first half. Our defense was getting pounded-in the air and on the ground. Their offensive line manhandled us all night!

I agree that our quarterback's inexperience was a huge negative. I worry, too, that he may not have enough candlepower to learn the offense and read defenses.
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote