View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 07:02 AM   #12
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Talking May be funny to you now

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
The funny part is you think you're going to be saved by a being who had his own child sacrificed...as if you are more important than Jesus Christ.
I never said I was more important than Jesus Christ or God the Eternal One but I am very happy that Christ thought enough of me and all men to be willing to go the cross to open the door to salvation and it is up to the individual to walk thru the door. I think you might call that "Choice" you are pro choice are you not ? You have that choice just as all people do. I choose to walk in the light as best as a mortal man can. That IS my choice. I see you have read the Bible or someone told you what the Bible is about that is a start. You will not be able to bait me into hate and the dark side I am a child of the day and you sir I pray you too will find the light but that is as far as I can go to help you the rest is your "Choice" ! I came to two roads and I picked the one less traveled. Funny how the critics of the Bible for the most part never picked it up and read IT. Goats to the left and sheep to the right. Tares to the left and wheat to the right. I hope you have a great day I know I will.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote