View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 07:55 PM   #37
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
I used to ride my Honda 50 with my poodle in front of me with his paws on the handle bars! I swear he loved it! I'd say wanta go for a ride and he'd jump up and down and bark and wag his tail then leap right up on the seat with me! It was very funny!
I forget his name, but there used to be a desert motorcyle racer in the 70's who ducktaped carpet to his gas tank and raced with his dog between him and the handle bars! But it was bigger than a poodle!

I went on a boat ride the other day with a friend, and his dogs know the routine well. they love their ears flopping in the wind! They were actually smiling! I was sitting on the seat and I think I was in one dogs spot. Messed up his routine a little but the lab enjoyed it anyway while he stepped all over me and played sumo wrestling for "his" seat...
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote