View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 09:08 PM   #39
Bob
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 221 Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice Bob is just really nice
A few different conversations here

ok. for starters, i'm not all that a religious person.. don't attend church. I do consider myself a spiritual person however..

I'm just wondering what different levels of evolution we are talking here. and what do others believe.

I know some people say, "Humans didn't evolve from no monkeys" or the like..

I guess the question I want to ask.. is who here believes that we homo sapiens.. DID evolve from earlier species.. such as homo ergaster ?

Did we not evolve from earlier species.. who didn't yet master the making of tools.. only used say rocks for certain things.. then after 1000's of years, learned to place sharp rocks on the end of sticks to create spears.
Then Harnessed the power of fire.. etc..

What I want to ask, is there anyone here who does not believe this ?

now I know, if you want to go back farther, back to simple primates/monkeys, or go farther back to a lifeless planet, and ask the question HOW DID ALL START ? personally I'd buy several explanations.. GOD for one, Aliens for another, a meteorite crashing into the primordial oooze that was laced with bacteria or something that got life started.. these are the answers I don't know, and will except multiple explanation, but in my heart, I accept the evolution of man from a much more primitive creature, to what we are now.
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote