View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 11:28 PM   #5
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Both parties are about as corrupt as they can possibly get. Can't stand the democrats and their ineffectual feel-good policies......on the other side of the aisle, we have the fatcat republicans with their questionable ethics, empty promises, hookin up their golfin buddies with lucrative contracts, and general fleecin of the public coffers, not to mention the wanton attitude they take in regards to the lives of our young servicemen and women. All of them, dems and reps, check to see which way the winds are blowin first thing in the mornin when they get up before they say or do anything.
Al, as I read more and more of your posts, the more and more I agree with you.

I wish politicians were more outspoken like Handel.... "Marginal governance where I tell you have absolutely no hope!"
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote