View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 03:04 PM   #10
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Anime I kind of liked you until you mentioned spiders! There are a few things in this world that just scare the bejesus out of me and I have no tolerance for them good or bad.... they are.... #1 SNAKES #2 SPIDERS. They have to go, all of them!
Awww! You never saw Charolette's Web as a child. She was a good spider.

Seriously though, that's understandable. A lot of people dislike that same combination. I don't like snakes or spiders either. However, if I see a spider killing bugs in the yard and I know it isn't the poisonous type that will bite people, I'd leave it there to do its thing. If one got in the house, I'd probably sweep him up and put him outside. Snakes, on the other hand, do have to go.

If spiders and other carnivorous insects didn't exist, other insect populations would be so enormous that you'd wish carnivorous insects did exist.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote