View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 12:23 AM   #4
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Im with you on this one Bob..no solid opinions yet...except one thing Im sure of is I dont think Liz Swain should be our next mayor. Over the years, Ive found myself standing in close proximity to her a few times, and Ive observed the way she comes across when dealing with the common citizen. I always came away with the impression that she's a bit egocentric. This was noticeable even back in the day when she was a local anchor/semi-celebrity at KTBS. She exudes an air of snobbery that I never cared much for. I like my civil servants to have a keen grasp of precisely that fact..that they work for you and I. They should know their place, and I dont think Swain has the right attitude for such a position, regardless of what she might claim to the contrary.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 09-04-2006 at 12:26 AM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote