View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 12:09 PM   #9
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I am sure there is a name for people that buy shoes as a fix. I know I live with some shoe lovers and it is a very strange thing. Foot fetish There is help out there for people. I refuse to judge this person because we do not know if this is real illness or not.
Nobody has more shoes that my wife. I will take ya'll on in a shoe competition if you like. But I'm warning ya......

She even has one expensive pair of Italian shoes that are so tall that she can't walk in them. But she won't let me sell them on ebay! (where we bought them). Now how messed up is that? What does that mean? Who wants a pair of shoes to hold in their hand? But I have learned not to force the issue.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote