View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 06:49 PM   #15
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Its the lyrics to "Diddy Doo Wop" from the Hall & Oates album "Voices", one of the all-time greatest albums ever made!
I will not deny you your opinion there Al. I will just leave it to say that another one of the all-time greatest albums ever made was Todd Rundgren's "Something/Anything". He wrote/produced/mixed/played it all by himself.... Every word.. Every instrument.. Even the sax.. At home.... With an 8 track reel to real.... In his fricking living room! Todd is "A true Wizard, a True Star".. (Another of his albums) Ironically Todd did produce some of Darrel Hall and John Oats albums I do believe. Maybe even "Voices". Which would fully explain your comment!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote