View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 11:40 AM   #9
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
hey, remember when you went thru your lezzie phase?" "Ah yes...those were the days!" Enough with the homosexuality already! It aint hip, cool, cute, funny, or interesting...keep that ***t in the closet where it belongs.
Hey you better be careful there Al! I know you are old fashioned, but you might end up in therapy someday!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/0....ap/index.html

Quote:
"With the support of my family and friends, I have begun counseling. I regard this as a necessary step toward understanding why I did what I did and making sure it never happens again. I appreciate the fact that I have been given this opportunity and I remain committed to transforming my negative actions into positive results, personally and professionally."

Washington took a break from filming Tuesday to meet with gay rights activists and offer help in educating the public about the cruelty of such words, an offer the activists called sincere.

Whether Washington was receiving outpatient counseling or had entered a facility was not specified, and the statement did not indicate whether he would miss work on the show.
Seriously someone being gay does not bother me one bit, and some of my best friends are gay. But there is something surrounding the politics surrounding the issue that is disturbing. I wonder if I really want to live in a world where people can't poke fun at other people for being different, or else they have to cowtow to some form of special interest group. Leave politics out of it. What's next? If someone insults a pothead for being a pothead, do they have to go and kiss NORML's ass afterwards?
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote