View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 07:20 AM   #45
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
newly discovered planet Gliese 581 c potentially habitable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
I've really got to hand it to you all. Out of some 30 something replies to this thread, I think maybe just one of them was on topic. I feel sorry for the person looking here for a discussion on a "New Planet" discovery.

Anyways..
Yea, it could use a new name other than what they are calling it now.. :"581 c" now that's original

Attachment 409
This artistic illustration released by the European Southern Observatory on Tuesday, April 24, 2007, shows planets orbiting the red dwarf star, Gliese 581. Astronomers believe that the newly discovered planet Gliese 581 c, left, is potentially habitable.
This shows that there is plenty of new info that science has yet to find out and this too might prove that other planetary systems can and will shed new light on what science "thought" was true but may not be true. I have enjoyed the photos that the Hubble and other new imaging has shown us.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote