View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 03:20 PM   #18
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
who knows "how they said it" I suspect the whole thing was meant as a joke.. I wonder if any other kids got any "awards" as well ?
I swear, I don't see the big deal. Heck, the kid might even had thought it was funny "at the time" joking around.. then momma finds out about it and has the freakin' fit.. ?? who knows ?

Both my boys have a very good sense of humor.. I guarantee something like this wouldn't find them coming home complaining about it.. but joking about it.

I will say, this is all dependent on the "Delivery/context" etc.. which we all know nothing about.
I know from experience that there are times in school that a child's feeling get hurt by teachers and other kids and the child never told anyone. Then they wonder why kids do school shooting. They hold that angue inside, but if the complain then you say they are a wuss. That the parents [excuse me moms] are making to much of this. Your boys might have a good sense of humor but I bet their feelings can still be hurt.