View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 11:51 PM   #12
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
Where do you live and who do you have your insurance with? My insurance agent said mine was going up $140.
Well it was with Chubb. Now it's with Kemper which was cheaper to offset the rise. I live in Shreveport in a medium sized house but in more expensive neighborhood which I think affects property taxes, apprasials, premiums, and stuff like that.

I just don't see why my premium should go up nearly 25% because someone hundreds of miles away decided to build their home below sea level. On the other hand, I love all of Louisiana and New Orleans and wish the whole Katrina thing didn't happen. I guess it goes to a good cause, however I bet my premiums don't go back in a year or two as promised.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote