View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 10:04 AM   #69
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit View Post
If you think Catholism gets the heat, try being a Pagan in the Bible Belt. Everyone thinks we're devil worshippers and refuse to admit otherwise. There are a lot of hate mongers out there.

Anywho, I'm sure no one is trying to attack your religion, Matty. No one has ever tried to attack my religion (except for BSr). I tend to discuss my religion only with those who legitimately and respectfully prompt me for it. Those who come at me with an attitude or insults will either get ignored or get my own attitude in return. I don't play others' games when discussing religion. I keep an open mind so that I can give others their fair share of space and I expect the same treatment in return.
Anime, so far by you admitting the Pagan thing it has severly limited my ability to get your a date. Actually, I've been unable. Would you consider giving God a try?