View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 09:42 AM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Love that Sushi

I make my own Sushi and it taste great but does not look as pretty as the guy at Ichiban on Youree Drive that guy is great. I have tried all the ones in Shreveport/Bossier and Ichiban is best. Yellowfin Tuna is great but they have it all. I have to wonder if a Sushi bar in that location could make the money it would need to pay rent ? I hope so it would be a great idea. After having made my own I see how much mark up they have and they make some big bucks I can make one tuna roll for about 3.00 they charge 12.00 at the sushi bars. You can buy good sushi supplies at Fuji-Ya Market on Airline Drive and they have other good food.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote