View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 06:25 PM   #11
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Not "you guys"... I didn't do the research and I've never seen the Great Pyramid, although my parents have. I am referring to multiple books on the subject that I have read, along with a couple of documentaries... I didn't make this stuff up. If untrue someone else did. If true, the Great Pyramid could be another form or expression of "the word of God" using stone instead of words.
rhertz we know that there is more there than a pile of stone and for those who choose the study is a wonderful thing to dig into. I matches up with the Bible and is just more proof of the truth of the Word. Good post
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote