Thread: Kakashi Tribute
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 01:14 PM   #3
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Actually, Kakashi was only 26 at the beginning of the Naruto anime series, so he's not much older than I am. During the 2nd season, Naruto Shippuden, Kakashi is 29. Kakashi relates to Sasuke is many ways in the series because they were both child prodigies with a lineage of great ninjas.

As for the song, music by Cascada is becoming a mega trend among Naruto fans who make these AMVs on Youtube. Not to mention, Kakashi is a bad@$$ in the series and a ladies' favorite, so it's not suprising they'd pick that song for a Kakashi tribute. The song is ok, in my opinion.

What cracks me about Kakashi is his name. "Hatake Kakashi" literally translates as "Field Scarecrow." This is a joke in the series if you ever see episode 101. Sakura is trailing Kakashi to see if he'd ever take his mask off. She follows him to the memorial stone where he stands for a very long time in the rain, not moving a muscle. After standing in the rain for a while, Sakura eventually discovers that Kakashi had snuck away from her at some point and replaced himself with a scarecrow disguised as himself. Sakura was totally duped.