View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 08:10 PM   #5
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Peyton coming to town ? Will that be here or in their house ? Sounds like time for LN to get the stadium seats out in front of the TV
Their house, unfortunately.. I believe it's a Thursday night.. PRIMETIME.. and we all know how the saints did last year at night, when aired nation wide..

Crushed Atlanta, Monday Night Football, Crushed Dallas, in Dallas. And Beat out the Eagles on a Saturday Night in the Playoffs..

I certainly do believe the Saints have a good chance in this game.. but they better be more on the error free side of things... I know it's just one game.. but I sure would like to see the Saints walk away a winner in this opening game against the defening Superbowl champs.

Pick your poison... Deuce or Reggie

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote