View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 07:57 PM   #9
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 234 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Telemarketers!!! now that's another topic I can go on and on about those I hate them with a passion and the debt collectors gotta love those. Its when you move, get a new number and they call your house leaving some message saying this is not a sales call to call this number right away this is not a joke. I had one that kept calling for 3-4 months when I moved and I finally called them (they always called on saturdays, smart bastards) basicallly whomever had this number before I got it, owed debt somewhere and they finally stopped calling after I gave them all but my blood for proof I wasn't who they kept calling for.

I had one 2 yrs ago this one was an attorney in new orleans and I finally tracked down who they were calling for they would never tell me who just for me to call them I ran my 2nd number I had on my phone line and it was someone in bossier city who had the number years before me. He was in deep trouble for sure whomever he was I can't recall the name.
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote