View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 02:45 PM   #7
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 234 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by trkshot8
that doesn't take into account any of the other skills needed to deal with life. Were the subjects tested on aptitude during a severly stressful situation, what about tact or emotional understanding? And who's to say another region in the world wouldn't find reverse results?

In my mind, I wouldn't worry about who can perform better on a piece of paper, but who has the ability to recognize situations and is more prepared to deal with them effectively.
I have to agree with this....... what I felt about it was the test should have been given to more than just 17/18 yr olds. Give the test to a variety of age groups 20/30/40 etc. I know what I thought and how I acted at the age of 18 is nothing how I am now. I was nuts and a firecracker back in the day making the worse choices as most of us have probably did the same. I also don't konw what type of test that was given but believe me my ex is dumber than a doorknob and my present sig other is smarter than life itself.

I won't let it get to me I don't know this guy and don't agree or believe his test results
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote