View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 12:12 AM   #26
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Far as adultery/infidelity bein synonymous with liberals and the left, lets just have a look at the members of the so-called "Moral Majority" or the White Christian Evangelical Right..yeah, we all know who they are, rightwingers to a man, and just about the sickest lot of deviants and pervs as you're ever likely to see outside of the Catholic Church! I've got no use for liberals either, but lets not pretend the left has a monopoly on immorality.

But I agree with Pokie, we attend the shows to hear em sing, watch em act, whatever...not hear about their politics! Celebs know all too well that when they use the stage as a soapbox, they run the risk of alienatin some of their fans. Not to say that celebs dont have a right to express their opinions like the rest of us, just that they should maybe give us some kind of "heads-up" that they plan to wax political before we purchase tickets or tune in to their performances so that those of us who're turned off by that kind of thing can make a more informed decision as to attendance. Personally, I can disagree with someone's political views and still appreciate their art/craft/talent. Havin said that, it'd be fine with me if they kept their political opinions to themselves.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 10-02-2007 at 03:45 AM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote