View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 04:25 PM   #3
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
I can relate to her frustration. But when I "rage" it never works. Just gets me into trouble...

This reminds me of an incident about 20 years ago when UPS lost a package of mine. I waited 6 months for their "insurance" and never got a check after many repeat calls. So I grabbed some cable cutters and went to UPS and told them if they are going to take my package, then I'm going to take their electronic scale! The manager told me if I cut the cable he would call the police. Fair enough. I left empty handed but finally got a check a couple of weeks later. LOL, I think I made an impression on them.

But UPS is a good company and that was before bar codes. The cableops just plain suck. And Dish Network too IMHO..
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote