Thread: First cars
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 07:55 AM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
First car was a truck. I was at LA Tech and working on a dairy to help pay my books and tuition for school. Did some hunting, fishing and rides to Wilmart on the Chatam Highway. We would pick up frozen drinks and head to horsefly lake and name we made up for the amount them around that lake way back in the woods you see. I can tell NO more as to what might have happened then
Click image for larger version

Name:	truckb1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	1149
Now days I have a truck and yes red has been my choice of color from get to go. I will always have a truck. It would be nice to have a car but the wife has that covered so I have CHOICE in my life
Click image for larger version

Name:	Red River 11-14-04 002.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	583.8 KB
ID:	1150
That boat is a fine tuned fishing machine. Please see LA Outdoors group
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote