Thread: First cars
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 01:12 PM   #14
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
It took some years but welcome to the full size pickup truck ! You must not be metro LN Now you have a horse that will work and play.
LOL, I'm sure I've never been accused of being "metro"

Funny thing about that truck.. I swore for years, I'd never be caught dead in a pickup truck.. probably had something to do with all those "country boys" I went to highschool with in south bossier.. wasn't my "crowd"

But over the years.. between my hobby of wood working and other such things.. I was always needing a truck to go to home depot with, cartin' junk to the dump etc..

Finally decided to start looking for a used truck, found this one.. lots of miles on it, but in great condition. It gets a work out.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote