View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 07:09 AM   #142
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Sorry dude, your pussy isn't the kind I hunt on Friday night. I thought I had made that abundantly clear.

Furthermore, you've already admitted to contacting the police, so I can't call you back. Remember, I'm crazy, not stupid.

Do you think ANYONE here is fooled as to what your true intentions have been since you first insisted on me calling you? Not only are you a regular gun-toting pussy, you're about as transparent as they come.
Yeah right, thats why I put my number out there and twisted your arm into callin it, cuz Im a pussy. But ya didnt want to settle this like gentlemen (and in your case I use the term loosely). And Im under no illusions about why you made that threat against my family. I think you understood all too well that you'd just gone too far, and that I'd be foolish to ignore it. You KNEW that would change everythin...thats why ya did it. Youre right, its over...all ya had to sacrifice was your credibility...not that ya had any to lose.