View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 11:45 AM   #31
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by vixweb
Tell us Al, Since your his boy, why does Paul oppose the war in Iraq? Why does he want to re-investigate 911? Why does he oppose the patriot act? Does he think Bush knew about 911 and didn't stop it? Does he think Iraq has nothing to do with the war on terrorism? He sounds like a wacko- no matter what you say.
I would be all for apposing the war in Iraq IF the President had made the following stand on 9/12:

"Hit us again and we will nuke you. Now hit us again, I dare you. I double dare you. Ok, America now back to work being normal Americans. Carry on, I've got your backs."

But of course we could never nuke someone, even if they hit us like Pearl Harbor. That would not be politicly correct. I know this because we did not nuke Osama bin Ladin in Toro Boro when we had him holed up. We did not nuke Hussein when he put a hit on George Senior. And we won't nuke Iran while they build their own nukes to distroy Israel and general terrorism.

My question is this. Does Ron Paul have what it takes to nuke Iran first if they build nukes and threaten Israel, England, or America?
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote