View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 10:16 AM   #5
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
I agree with you Anime! If black magic truly worked on harming people it would be frequently used! There's no proven cases that I know of!
Well, I do know of cases where people have been substantially effected by the use of magick...in occult circles, of course. However, what people must understand is that, magick or not, YOU are in control. No one else. It is YOUR life and YOU are in control of your own fate. No spell of ritual will completely change your life, no matter what the caster believes.

Magick is meant to provide a gentle push toward a desired goal. It is a plea before fate itself which may put chance and circumstances beyond your direct control into your favor. Now if someone makes such a plea so that fate were to work against you, but your actions and attitude worked naturally in your favor, then the spell would naturally NOT work. This is how ritual magick works.

This principle can also be applied to other religions as well. In Christianity, God is all powerful and can work miracles. With a little prayer, he can help you up from even the worst misfortune. Despite this however, He will not lift you up if you are not willing to stand on your own. It is your life and you have control.

P.S. The rat thing is really disgusting.