View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 03:50 PM   #15
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo kramer
I think the traffic is SO bad because everybody is flocking over here to get away from all the mess everywhere else. Once we get that new shopping area over by 220 with tons of stores and good places to eat, maybe we'll get you back over this way. Oh, and Starbuck's across the street...gotta stop there every morning and spend my $4.25 on a latte! I'll keep you posted on our progress!
LOL to my knowledge, the traffic in Bossier has been bad since at least the late 80's. I don't hold out much hope of me ever moving back into Bossier City, but stranger things have happened. Some 10 years ago, I lived smack dab in the middle of Shreveport. And the occassioinal sound of gunfire, sent me looking for a new place to live for me and my family. We did a bit of looking in Bossier for a new house. But our choice ended up putting us in North Shreveport.. outside the city limits. The idea being that out here, we could get much more home and land for our money than any place in Bossier could offer.

Thanks to 220, I'm able to hop over to those stores found on the end of airline drive, like home depot etc.. in just a few minutes.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote