View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 10:18 PM   #9
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
This reminds me of that story about this young boy that was eaten by a monstrous 300 lb yellow catfish while divin in some Texas lake back in the late 50's. Probably an urban legend...but then again, it might not be. Even if it is just a tale, there are alot of other beasties in these lakes that can and will try to make a meal out of a human. I have a few phobias, and one of the worst is that I dont like swimmin in murky water, not bein able to see what's under me. When we were kids, my folks would take us out to waterski on Lake O' The Pines and Bistineau. I was never very good at stayin upright, and when I'd invariably fall, there I'd be...floatin in the water waitin for my dad to bring the boat back around...and somethin would touch my feet or legs and I'd freak.