View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 07:45 PM   #14
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I don't think the husband should have to pay for the operation. I think that either the insurance company or else the government should have to pay for it! (ducking)
You should duck... I had to vomit when you said that. You honestly think my tax dollars should pay to add one to a woman or cut one off a man. I think that's crap. If they want that kind of bologney stuff done to their bodies because their screwed up and don't know where they want to swing, then I am not paying for it. Why don't they just find somebody and donate theirs to her if she wants one? And help pay for each others surgery. We are already paying for enough freeloaders without adding more to it.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote