View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 05:26 PM   #11
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
Even if he did drive himself that doesn't make it any less important.
I didn't say it wasn't important, I sad the girl wasn't in an emergency situation nor was anyone in her car.
Quote:
My father 2 years ago drove hisself to the hosiptal to have surgery and the whole time he was having a stroke and did not know it. His surgery was cancelled because of the stroke. Just this past Christmas he was driving and was having a heart attack. This was on a Friday. Saturday they transported him to a town 1 hour away. They found out 4 arteries were clogged. They worried about him having another heart attack in the ambulance. When he got there they had to heart by-pass on him. Do you think I worried about speed when i was 2 hours away and not knowing what was happening.
Do you think shaving 30 minutes off your arrival time made any difference in the health of your father or did you just needlessly endanger your life and the life of anyone else who just happened to be sharing the road with you that day?

Like I said, I understand what you are saying, and under the same circumstances I'm sure my actions would be identical, but that doesn't make it right or legal.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote