View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 03:49 PM   #14
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
Yes Pokie I am! Three years this October. I have heard that you're a newlywed until you hit double digits. However, with my first wife the honeymoon was over in a matter of months if not weeks. I thought it was normal, since you always hear jokes about it. i.e. Scientists have discovered a food that decreases a female's sex drive by 90%. It's called "wedding cake". I'm glad to find out that it doesn't HAVE to be true.
It never gets any better than a woman that wants to have a baby If you could bottle that energy you would be a very happy man
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote