View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 01:15 PM   #13
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Oh I made a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
O.k. So I watched the video. You said be honest... , it was more than I could stand. Please don't take this the wrong way. So the guy loves his country and wrote a song about it. And I'm happy for him. But that song is just too much in the vain, of what is to me what makes up the worst part of country music. Maybe if Hank Williams Sr. had sung it, in a more "americana" genre, I could go for it. But for me, this new song sounds like Canned Country Music to me. I'm sure I'll get flamed for it, but that's just how I feel.

Give me some of that old country music, Americana, alt country, blues, rock, soul, gospel, R&B.
I thought the other song was God Bless America, land that I love. Now that is a great song. I think I will change my vote because I am registered and vote for the Star Spangle Banner too. I love some old bluegrass and country music but I am with LN on the canned country patriots I do get the goose bumps when I hear the Star Spangle Banner every time and that my friends is a real feeling.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote