View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 12:04 AM   #2
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
Is it just me, cuz I certainly expected better from SBLive in dealin with our treasonous ex-governor. Seems you guys lobbed a bunch of softballs at her and spared her the grillin she so rightly deserved.
Al, perhaps I missed something, but SBLive hasn't even posted the interview yet! Perhaps you should let the "presses" roll before drawing any conclusions. Give 'em a chance. I'm eager to actually see or hear what questions were posed to our Governor and what the responses are. If nothing else, (and with nothing else to go on yet) I applause this site for acheiving new levels. I think this site has more "fight" than others I've seen and I predict that it will continue to grow verses the two paragraph "who shot who last night" media.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote