View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 06:46 AM   #10
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Brain, you don't have children so therefore you certainly haven't lost a child. Don't even begin to try and judge her actions. I don't agree with anything that she has done or said by no stretch BUT I will not stand and judge her for them. She has to live with it not me. I do believe that a bunch of bleeding heart liberals were behind most of her actions while she was in the throes of grief.

So please until you have held a precious baby that is your very own and loved it and raised it and can understand the emotions I am referring to, DON'T JUDGE HER EMOTIONS.