View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 08:37 PM   #45
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
We have what, about 300M people in this country? The fact that I am able to own and operate a computer enough to post on this message board puts me in at least the 80th percentile. Standardized tests from back in school, ACT/SAT scores, and just about every other metric you can come up with say 99th, so yes, I would wager that I am smarter than way more than at least 200M people in this country. The median IQ in this country is about 100. have you ever interacted with someone with an IQ of 100? Odds are if you did he was in prison.
That's the second time you've cited ownin and operatin a computer as proof of your superior intellect. Think I'll just let that stand on it's own.

Have I ever interacted with someone with an I.Q. of 100? Yeah, I think I'm interactin with one right now.

The hubris of some people.