View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 07:42 AM   #14
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Being stupid and having money is what killed her

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
Well I feel bad for the lady she had a very rough life as we all know and did the best she could w/ the knowledge she had and was raised with.

She did those things for attention and it made her money....... hey some people do the weirdest things for money.

She lost her son 4 days after her baby was born last year and to be honest if that was me I would have been drugged up w/ lots of chit.

I hear there is nothing worse than loosing a child and I have the experience partially but not fully.

She's gone so no need to make fun of her mistakes i'm sure most wouldn't mind having the money she made being stupid.
scarlett the end result is sad and ugly too but she could not deal with load of media and lack of private life. I think the good thing "might" be that the baby might get raised by someone that is not on drugs still the money is poison and the media too. Good to see you post.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote