Thread: MySpace
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 06:55 AM   #139
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
For a message board that claims for the most part to be Christian.. I've never seen a group of people toss around such mean spirited remarks about others.. and Christian or not.. it's no way to act.

And because of this one fact.. more threads get thrown off course, and turn into mud fights..

From now on...
I'm going to do my part to make sure that doesn't happen.

I'm not saying everyone has to agree.. that would be boring. but I'd like to suggest we keep the personal attacks to a minimum, or at least keep them in private messages

Well LN this board makes no claims to be anything but a bunch of random individuals from the internet. Even though I know Christ and Christianity to be real many others on this board do not. We had a pole and this made the same point. I think as we all may start out with good post after you have been jacked with a few times it will bring the indignation out and most will defend themselves. The sad part some good people that might be posting will leave or just read and not post. This is a natural selection of V Bulletin. I do admire your intention and I like your post. So back to the SBL VB game
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote