View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 09:47 PM   #13
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720 View Post
That may be but there is one thing more. If say I went in a store and saw something I thought one of the kids would like. I would put it on layaway and have it. Now what if I saw something and I said okay I'll start saving for that now. I go back in as you put it 42 weeks, I find out that the store has no more, sold out, ain't getting anymore, then what, I lost my chance to have gotten it. And no I don't spend a $1000 on 2 kids. Layaway is a convience.
Well, Pie , I hate to be the bearer of bad news but most kids only like what's popular right here and right now. So whatever you buy in Jan, March, or June, they probably will be disinterested in by December! Just try the saving situation, you'll like it!