View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 02:19 PM   #12
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
Pocahontas, that looked really good. I am my family's baker. If it was me on pies I'd have to go with chocolate or bananna pudding. I have 3 sister and 2 kids. Before my grandfather passed his favorite was minced meat, they were hard to get because not many people eat them, so I learned to cook it for him. My daughter loves lemon and bananna split pie. My dad likes coconut . One sister loves apple and pecan. My nephew eats sweet potato and my grandkids love pumkin. I also have to make philly cream cheeseand key lime. So at holidays we have all these pies including the pudding and a fresh apple cake. I stay busy at the holidays. Besides that I also cook the holiday meals. The rule is I cook but they clean up.
Goodness Piemaker! Just reading your post with all that cooking and baking makes me tired!! I do it too, but not as many different pies! They have to eat what is served here!

Last edited by Pocahontas; 05-07-2007 at 03:19 PM.
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote